An "end screen" is what will show up after your embedded video finishes playing. Rather than having the video go to a blank screen or back to the thumbnail image, adding a custom end screen will help you drive engagement and conversions by letting your viewers know where to go next.
On Vimeo, you can use your video's end screen to:
• Direct the viewer to other videos you'd like them to watch
• Add a call to action to send them to a specific webpage
• Encourage them to share your video on social media and through email
• Collect their email address to add to your mailing list
• Add a custom image or text
• Set your video to loop